Current building regulations state that the minimum standard for Tasmania is an R4.1 (200mm) in thickness. Nonetheless, many older homes have an insulation rating of R2 (100mm) or less, and many have none at all. Jesse is here to help you bring your insulation back up to standard. Filling the gaps will prevent unwanted air from passing through, so he can increase the comfort in your home and reduce your energy bills.
With electricity prices rising at a higher rate than inflation, it now appears the average working family can’t afford not to install insulation. Reduce your carbon footprint and the burden of increasing energy prices with an investment that will pay for itself in as little as three years. Better yet, it is entirely safe! Home insulation must pass rigorous testing to ensure it is flame-retardant and safe to breathe.
Contact me today for a free consultation.
Top-up insulation benefits
- Reduced energy costs = save money! Improve your heating and cooling costs by up to 80% with professionally-installed insulation.
- Increase your comfort – Insulation balances your home’s temperature to a comfortable climate – not too hot, not too cold.
- Reduce your carbon footprint – The less energy you use to heat or cool your home, the more you are helping the environment.
- Reduce noise pollution – Insulation helps to reduce noise from outside and between building levels and rooms.
- Reduce the risk of moisture and condensation – Maintaining warmth within a wall can decrease the chances of dampness and mould forming.
- Reduce fire risks and increase your fire rating