To install ceiling insulation to its utmost efficiency, a range of issues need to be considered: thermal bridging, roof cavity, poorly installed insulation and old lights all need to be taken into account. Furthermore, if the number of air gaps in your ceiling reaches 10%, it can negatively impact the effectiveness of your insulation by up to 50%. It is Jesse’s job to professionally install your insulation to eliminate these issues and reduce your energy costs. He is even happy to organise the replacement of old halogen lights with energy-efficient LEDs to maximise thermal efficiency.
At J.Gorman Insulation, Jesse only uses the highest quality products that meet Australian standards to keep you and your family healthy and happy.
Contact me today for a free consultation.
Ceiling insulation benefits
- Reduced energy costs = save money! Improve your heating and cooling costs by up to 80% with professionally-installed insulation. It will pay for itself in as little as three years.
- Increase your comfort – Insulation balances your home’s temperature to a comfortable climate – not too hot, not too cold.
- Reduce your carbon footprint – The less energy you use to heat or cool your home, the more you are helping the environment.
- Reduce noise pollution – Insulation helps to reduce noise from outside and between building levels and rooms.
- Reduce the risk of moisture and condensation – Maintaining warmth within a wall can decrease the chances of dampness and mould forming.
- Reduce fire risks and increase your fire rating